Saturday, August 27, 2011

Exciting Kitchen Vignette for Direct Buy

I am very excited to announce the newest design concept for a kitchen vignette at Direct Buy of Tampa's showroom.  The feel for this space is going to be so different from the other vignettes in the showroom. 

The cabinets are white with gray counter tops giving it a great pallet to start with.  All it needs is COLOR, which I really love.  Color, color, and more color. As I decided which Sherwin Williams paint to go with, I knew I really wanted the paint to pop.  So I decided to go with Lemon Twist #SW 6909.  Bright, cheery, and will make a statement. 

Here is a sneak preview of some inspirational concepts I have for the space.  What do you think?








1 comment:

  1. I think that this new vignette is going to be fabulous! It will have lots of fresh and interesting pieces in it. I can't wait to see the final product. Thanks for sharing these tips!!

    ReplyDelete