Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School

My little Princess is about to turn 2 next month, my how time flies.  Before I know it she will be in school and I will be one of the crazy moms running around last minute school shopping. Marley's personality is as colorful as the rainbow so I can only imagine that she will not only want all new clothes but the coolest gadgets for her room as well.

I do have to say my daughter has her own sense for fashion and design already. She comes along many days with me accessory & paint shopping for my clients.  As I stroll inside the paint stores I find her running directly to the bright and colorful wall of paint samples.  First in hand will be her favorite color - Purple.   To be exact it is Sherwin Williams Izmir Purple #6825.  It is a bit to purple for my taste, but then again that is what is so great about the amazing career I have chosen is that everyone has their own unique taste.  (Check out this link for $10 off at Sherwin Williams --http://www.sherwinwilliamscoupons.com)

I can totally see her room decorated in a vintage chic style but lets not forget the purple and most importantly....her stuffed poodle.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love it! The chair in the middle of the different colored blocks add the perfect flare to this room. Chianti Grantham

    ReplyDelete