Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome to A & B Design Firm's Design Trend & Decorating Blog

Welcome to my blog!  I know, I know everyone has a blog these days but I am just "getting around to it".  Hey, better late than never I say.  With that thought in mind, I figured that the only way for the world outside of my 100 mile radius to know about my design/decorating services is to set out for every type of media take over.

I know of proven success stories from blogs.  Websites are useful primarily if you provide goods for purchase but not as well for service. Then again, websites are essential for those visual clients that require to see your work.  www.abdesignfirm.com

So here goes with the new blog for A & B Design Firm 2011.  Yes, I am aware that the year is almost over but I like to look at my glass as half full.  Thanks for taking the time to visit and please subscribe, recommend to friends, co-workers, and family with a passion for decorating.  Thanks for your patience and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment