Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pretty Painted Pumpkins

I love Autumn, the crisp air in the mornings, the smells of spice in the markets, pumpkins, and CANDY!!  Yep, I said it....I LOVE CANDY.  I have been looking forward to my little one going trick-or-treating this year to score me some candy.

She turns 2 in 10 days and already has her eye on all the goods in the store.  She went to the store with her daddy a few weeks back.  While shopping he asked her if she wanted a ball?  No! How about another toy? No! You will never guess what she just had to have....a plastic spider.  Yep, all with scaring mommy in mind.  Too bad it's daddy that is scared of spiders.  She chased me around the house with this toy and has it in her bedroom on her nightstand still to this day.

It is getting closer to the pumpkin patch arriving and I think we will have to get a few this year.  Daddy likes scary, mommy likes pretty.  With that in mind, I found some creative painted pumpkins that I would love to share with you.









No comments:

Post a Comment