Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Declutter Your Space and Organize Your Place

I have been feeling a bit unorganized lately with so many different things going on.  Life is great!!  My baby girl turning 2 next week so a small intimate birthday party with family is in the works.  Oh my, I still have to get cake, balloons, decorations, I better get moving on this.  Business is great these days and I am so fortunate to work with so many wonderful people.  I will be a busy bee these next 60 days for sure.

I sat at my desk and looked around yesterday wondering if my 2 year old had decided to re-arrange my space and came to realize it was my very own creation of chaos.  With that being said.....I feel the need to re-organize.  Organization is essential to maintaining a successful business so I really need to pull it together.  Here are a few creative ideas that I found online and wanted to share with you.  I am headed out to purchase a few goodies to get me motivated.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea. 

Spice racks are just for spices.


What a great idea for a cupcake stand.

Practical idea for small spaces

This makes me want to go accessory shopping.

Crafty idea for a children's art table.

Milk glass can be found at most thrift stores in all shapes and sizes.

This would be great for your holiday ribbon as well.

Use old scarves & belts to utilize space as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment